Little City Investments provides rehab funding for residential projects in Texas. We’ll fuel your flips.
Fast, Easy Closing
We can close house flipping loans in less than 10 business days and often do not require appraisals. Our application process is easy too!
Loans Based on ARV
Our short-term fix and flip loans are based on the after-repaired value (ARV) of the property and we can often go up to 75% loan to value.
With over a decade of experience funding rehab projects and flipping houses ourselves, we know what it takes to consistently develop successful and profitable projects. We at Little City Investments actually got our start flipping homes, so we intimately understand your unique demands as a Texas home flipper. It’s not just a matter of having a solid understanding of the market and dependable contractors. We know you need fast, short-term funding at reasonable rates without having to jump through a lot of hoops to get it. We make that happen by basing our house flipping loans primarily on the value of the property. Once we determine the value, we can make the loan. We often don’t even require an appraisal!
We pride ourselves on delivering knowledgeable fix and flip loan services from underwriting to the final draw. Usually we can provide a ballpark initial rehab loan assessment within 24 hours, so that you can plan your next move. As experienced house flippers, we have created an efficient, simple, and transparent construction administration process that allows you to quickly draw from your rehab escrow with minimal headaches.
How Our Rehab Funding Works
We lend up to 75% of the after-repaired value (ARV) of the rehab project and we release up to 75% of current market value for the purchase of the property. The difference between these two amounts is put into an escrow account and released in draws throughout the project as repairs are made and value is added. We’ll work with you to create a draw schedule that meets the goals of your rehab budget and timeline.
How Our Hard Money House Flipping Loans Work
- Interest rates starting at 8.5%
- 1.5 – 3.5 point origination fee
- $350 document preparation/legal fee only, no junk fees
- $399 processing fee
- No prepayment penalties after 4 months
- 12-month rehab loan term
- Interest-only monthly payments
- 75% maximum loan to value (LTV)
- $250 draw fee (per draw)
- No up-front fees! (Unless appraisal is required)
- Rehab loans available in Austin, Houston and San Antonio
Our Fix and Flip Loan Process
- You get a fix and flip property under contract and fill out a loan request form.
- If the project looks like it will be a good fit for us, we’ll send you a short loan application and credit authorization form.
- We’ll review your budget and do our market research to determine what we can lend.
- We’ll send you a term sheet, and if you approve, then we’ll underwrite and fund the loan.
- After closing we will escrow the funds for property improvements and release them throughout the fix and flip project.
Do I Qualify for a Rehab Loan?
Our borrower qualifications are much less stringent than most banks because we primarily base our rehab loans on property value. We regularly approve borrowers with imperfect credit and limited experience. For more info on our borrower qualifications please contact us.