Houston, Austin & San Antonio Fix and Flip Loans
Fast, Easy Closing
We can close house flipping loans in less than 10 business days and often do not require appraisals. Our application process is easy too!
Loans Based on ARV
Our short-term fix and flip loans are based on the after-repaired value (ARV) of the property and we can often go up to 75% loan to value.
We at Little City Investments actually got our start flipping homes, so we intimately understand your unique demands as a Texas home flipper. We know you need fast, short-term funding at reasonable rates and without having to jump through a lot of hoops to get it. This is possible because our house flipping loans are based primarily on the value of the property. So once we determine value, we can make the loan. And very often, we don’t even require an appraisal!
Also, because we are experienced house flippers ourselves, we have created an efficient, simple and transparent construction administration process that allows you to quickly draw from your rehab escrow with minimal headaches. We pride ourselves on delivering knowledgable fix and flip loan services from underwriting to the final draw. We’ll get your deal done and facilitate your successful home flipping project.
How Our Hard Money House Flipping Loans Work
- Interest rates starting at 8.5%
- 1.5 – 3.5 point origination fee
- $350 document preparation fee
- $399 processing fee
- No prepayment penalties after 4 months
- 12-month loan term
- Interest-only monthly payments
- 75% maximum loan to value (LTV)
- No up-front fees! (Unless appraisal is required)
Our Fix and Flip Loan Process:
- You get a fix and flip property under contract and fill out a loan request form.
- If the project looks like it will be a good fit for us, we’ll send you a short loan application and credit authorization form.
- We’ll review your budget and do our market research to determine what we can lend.
- We’ll send you a term sheet and if you approve, then we’ll underwrite and fund the loan.
- After closing we will escrow the funds for property improvements and release them throughout the fix and flip project in draws.