You should love your lender, and we’d love the chance to see how we stack up to your current main squeeze. As real estate investors ourselves, we’ve been in your shoes. We know how important it is to have a go-to money source that you can always count on in a crunch. We also understand that every deal is different and we pride ourselves on our flexibility to get deals done. Our loans are primarily based on property value so we can close fast and keep you from jumping through hoops proving your personal credit.
Give us a chance to fund your next project, and we’ll give you something to love!
How Our Hard Money Loans Work
- Interest rates from 10% to 13%
- 4 point origination fee
- $650 document preparation/legal fee only, no junk fees
- 12-month loan term
- Interest-only monthly payments
- 70% maximum loan to value (LTV)
- No appraisal required
What do I need to do to get a hard money loan from Little City Investments?
- Get an Austin or Houston-area property under contract significantly below market value or own a property with 30% or more in equity. We’ll evaluate the property and make you an offer for the loan based on our assessment of the market value. We lend a maximum of 70% of the market value of the property.
- If you’re purchasing, we’ll need a copy of the contract before we can evaluate the loan. Please don’t ask us to evaluate an investment property you don’t have under contract. If you’re refinancing, we’ll need a payoff for any existing loan(s) and a title commitment.
- Because our hard money loan terms are only one year, we also need to know your exit strategy, time frame and budget. Comparable sales research is welcome but we do our own due diligence. Read more about our loan requirements here. Experienced real estate investors often get preferred treatment, so if you have success stories, those can help.
Have more questions about how to get a hard money loan? Try our borrowing hard money FAQ.